What can Mental Fitness do for your company?
By improving the morale of your company, productivity increases, turnover decreases.
Indeed, improving morale must come first as any efforts to go straight to talking about increasing productivity will only heighten resistance if positive morale and open communication are not first established.
How does Mental Fitness work to improve morale and open lines of communication?
Unfortunately, constructive communication, workplace attitude, emotional intelligence and leadership skills are not taught to us in high school or college. Nevertheless an organizational culture with these skills at hand will thrive, while an organizational culture without these skills, no matter how financially successful, will never truly reach its full potential.
Where do we begin?
First off, there are three main components to staff satisfaction when it comes to running a business or organization. In order they are…
- Feeling valued and important as a part of the team
- Relationship with immediate supervisor
- Level of autonomy
With in mind, we begin by autonomously assessing these feelings with all individuals within the organization. This gives us our baseline.
From there, the goal is that by implementing the Professional Development Training curriculum, your company’s morale will improve, and as a byproduct, you will save time and money. In fact, according to a 2010 Harvard Business Review Study, for every dollar a company spends on professional development training, it can save them three dollars with higher morale, reduced turnover rates, and greater productivity.
More specifically, by improving one’s mindset, work relationships, and communication skills, the Mental Fitness Curriculum will:
- Improve morale
- Reduce absenteeism
- Decrease “Presenteeism”
- Increase productivity
- Improve leadership skills
- Increase motivation
- Have a more engaged workforce
- Improve communication
- Find more happiness and fulfillment with one’s work
- Reduce turnover rates
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Save money in health care costs
The Mental Fitness Professional Development Curriculum will promote and improve all of those areas and more.
In addition to the programs listed below, Addiction in the Workplace, Motivational Interviewing training, and Increasing Compassion Satisfaction are also available upon request.
Though the presentations can be selected as a stand alone option, best results are derived from the when the curriculum is implemented as a whole.
What you need to know…
- Presentations are typically one or two hours long: One hour is offered as an educational lecture and one hour is offered as an interactive application/workshop session.
- All presentations are customized to fit the needs of your program.
- Pre and post assessments are offered to demonstrate clear efficacy
- An “as-needed” ongoing relationship for any future tune-ups is a package option as well.